بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
My post today is about the things I 'in my personal culture/opinion' believe are part of women's beauty. I love these things and use them/ or do them frequently and some on daily basis. This is of course within my Islamic beliefs meaning I do them at home or within the sharia law.
- Dihn oud, I am addicted to it, it is best applied in very small amount in pulse areas and hair specially when it is wet. It is quite expensive but used in very tiny amount. Every Khaleeji house (gulf) must have it.
- Kohl, and I mean the pure Kohl made at home by ladies. In, Oman they make the natural very black kohl using olive oil and frankincense. It is also used in infants as a remedy for eye problems and to keep the evil/bad eye.
- Henna, it is attractive, beautiful and smells wonderful (in my opinion)
- Bukhur/oud, which we use to scent the house, our clothes and our bodies. It smells better when accompanies dihn al oud and when you moisture your body with an Arabic fragrant cream. advice, try to hold your hair (wet) above the bukhur, you'll thank me :)
- Anklet, a beauty that I adore
- Amouage creams (Omani yepii), I don't mind other types but these are great. The smell is amazing
There are other things but I cant put them here in Public. However, these are the most important things for me :)