بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
The idea of this post is taken from this lovely blog. Talking about your dream career, what you love to do, would like to do but probably didn't have the chance to do. Or what are your future plans/goals.
I am a dreamer, I set lots of goals and work towards achieving them, and being a real "dreamer" can make me set too much goals, (some can be unrealistic) lol...but I allow my self to dream, this is what makes life beautiful...doesn't it..:)
- Run a charitable organisation, that works towards providing jobs in Oman (my home country) for the needy. Jobs in shops and places run by the charity itself. So people can work and provide for themselves.
- Start an orphanage with high service, excellent trained staff that will treat the orphans fairly and increase awareness of such problem.
- Own a coffee shop..I would LOVE this...a coffee shop that serves also authentic drinks/sweets, as well as being child friendly.
- Own a magazine,,, I know I am over-dreaming in all this. But I'd love to have an Islamic/modern magazine, which knows exactly how to reach the heart of the youth and (modern fashion) and still be very Islamic.
- Have my own clinic, a speech and language therapy clinic for educating parents on child intervention and improving communication.
- Write a book, can be a novel, or on my specialty, or on different things.
- Have a gift shop, but this is a not a high priority:)
- Sponsor children from poor countries so they can complete their education
- Own a franchising restaurant, which is too expensive as I've seen :(
- Help my father publish a book on the wild-life in Oman, or do further documentaries on the wild-life for the known international magazines or channels.
- Be a professional photographer (and specially food photographer lol)
- Raise my children to be confident, clever, ambitious and contribute something to this world.
- Decorate a house that will be ours one day (inshallah ) all by myself (I know I am selfish but it has been what I want since I was a child lol).
- Be a writer in a known magazine or newspaper..
I've more...but these are what I remember at this moment..tell us about your dreams..