Monday 21 March 2011

The stylish blogger award

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..

I am ashamed to say that I received this award ages ago, but forgot about it!...

Thank you Imperfect Stepford Chronicles, and Rose Water for the awards..:) love yeah xx..

Rules connected with Stylish Blogger awards:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave me the award..I did above :)
2. Share seven things about myself
emm....
I hope I won't be repeating myself in this:
  • I visit food gawker almost everyday to check for recipes specially baked sweets
  • I am going to travel by car to Oman tomorrow inshallah (that's why I am posting now as I might not get the chance soon)
  • I hope inshallah to have four kids :O
  • I have lost many friends but don't regret it as they were there by chance and not choice
  • I kept good friends alhamdulilah
  • I only drink hot chocolates in cafes
  • I am going back to work in less than three weeks :O
I have packed almost all my stuff, so I can share two simple pictures I just taken now, that might be related to being stylish, (although I doubt it lool)
A hand bag from Kathmandu

what is left on my dressing table

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
15 is a lot as I haven't been around other blogs recently..
  • Safiya's Musings, a young Muslima revert, Belgian, sharing with us her experience with her life changes :)
  • Shy rebellious Arab Girl, a young university student from my home country Oman, sharing her everyday thoughts :)
  • Muslim convert, a Young Muslim who recently moved to syria 
  • handmade beginnings , not recently discovered, a great blog for ideas you can have to enjoy with your children
  • Exploring life and Islam, I am still discovering this blog :)
  • faithfully yours, I think this blog is great :)
I shall stop here, can't find any more..sorrrrrry :( 

4. Contact these bloggers to tell them of their award
I will now :)


Love xx


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear sister!
Don't worry about you forgetting about the award :D We LOVE you anyway :)
I really enjoyed reading the things you posted about. Thanks for sharing those lovely stylish(!) pictures and for sharing the awesome food gawker link!

I wish you a good and safe trip to Oman tomorrow!!
Lots of hugs to you.

MoOn said...

Rose water,
I love your comment, thanks to you sis and glad you liked the link,
sure you'll be addicted like myself lol :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, is it a long time ago that you bought that Rose Oud from the Body Shop? :) I'd love to have some of that too :)
And thank you for linking to such great blogs :)

TAKE CARE <3

Anonymous said...

I'm already addicted now :D

MoOn said...

No sis it is quite new, It's the second bottle I buy, I would guess they did it especially customized for the middle eastern region, but U might find it back in Denmark not sure.
It is amazing, they've a perfume as well

Anonymous said...

I just checked the Danish Body Shop website, but it doesn't seem like they have it (yet!?). Insha'Allah they will :) Looks so good :)
<3

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you so much Moon!! ^-^ Happy Mothers' Day by the way!!

MoOn said...

Mimi,,
you are welcome,,
aw thanks a million <3 :)

Stacey said...

Thank you for the award! I did the questionaire a while back and recieved this award from another sister yesterday.
Thanks for thinking I'm young, I'm 26, but it's not 30 so maybe I'm still kind of young :). Also my move to Syria is not permanent, just an extended vacation.

Salam Alaikum

Stacey said...

P.S. I love the bag, mashAllah it's very pretty

MoOn said...

You are young sis :)..
Thank you for your lovely comment <3 and for passing by my blog xx

Candice said...

Aw thank you for this :)

Little Auntie said...

awwww, I've lost many friends, too. It took me a while to realize the very 'significant' thing you said though- that they were there 'by chance' and not really choice.

Good luck on going back to work! and have a nice time with the relatives in Oman, inshaAllah =)

Love the bag :)

Eva said...

wow jazakAllahu khairun for this award :) I'm truly honoured :) nice to meet you!

UmmAbdulAziz said...

assalam alaikum
congratulations on your award!
I love your bag.

aynzan said...

Congrats! for the award..That's a nice bag you got there! :)

* said...

Okay sis...I miss you...where are you? Hope returning to work is going great.

Salam

MoOn said...

salam ladies...
thanks for the comments, still no internet at home..am posting from work (uh ohh)..which I shouldn't ..miss my blog and your so much..
xxxxxxxx