بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I was honoured to receive this award. Thank you to Marie from the wonderful blog the colour of our skin. I just discovered it recently but I am touched by how beautiful is the personality of this lady that you can see through her blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your site and copy the link of the person who gave you the award. I've done it :)
- Then answer the tag questions!
- Nominate any blogs you feel deserve it.
EIGHT EASY TAG QUESTIONS:
- What makes you laugh, smile or giggle? Listening to my kids talking together ,an outing with my friends, it really cheers me up
- What are your dreams for your future? achieving something that I will be remembered with even after death, seeing my children as good leaders and Muslims
- If you are to go to a cruise, where would it be and why? the Mediterranean sea, I would love to visit all the countries that lie there :)
- How would you spend your vacation time and with whom? travelling with my family
- If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past? My life now with the ambitions I had in the past
- Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didn’t get it? I wished to study architecture but didn't :)
- Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on? yeah but cannot talk about it here :)
- Is their someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration? so many people, I am easily inspired by anyone who has been influential in this life.
I love reading many blogs whenever I've time. I'll mention some that I will tag but there are other great ones mashallah..
Musings of mom2four, an intelligent woman who writes about her kids, family and other interesting subjects.
Old Muslim woman in the shoe, an inspirational woman who despite her big family mashallah she is active and achieves a lot
My life as a Muslim Convert, a lovely lady who writes about her experiences daily and her struggle with the Muslim community
Chasing rainbow, an inspirational lady who writes about her baby rainbow and other interesting topics. I keep checking her blog daily to learn new things everyday