Thursday 1 July 2010

Body Shop; I just love you..

Asalaam Alaykum Muslimat and Hello my friends..

I LOVE body shop, it has been my faviourite for more than ten years.I don't want you to think I am doing a marketing business or am part of them,, oh I wish, but I am not.
I love their value of fair trade and no animal testing or whatsoever,even after the chain being bought by L'Oreal, it continues to have its message..
I love going into their shop whenever I am visiting any mall, even if I didn't buy anything..I love it specially when they have a sale LOL..
Some of my favourite products that I've used before or still using..

(the photos are taken from the official bodyshop webpage:

vitamine E face cream



Gloves



body scrubs





shampoo and shower gels






mist,perfume,lip gloss and others..





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Body Shop although it's a bit expensive here in KSA compared to the UK. Body Shop White Musk perfume has to be my all time favourite but... I was in the shop last weekend and smelled that perfume you have featured there , the Japanese Cherry Blossom and I loved that too! I'm thinking of buying it this summer (in the UK though not Saudi!)

MoOn said...

sis thanks for your comment:). Its lovely to see you in my blog. I actually knew body shop in the UK before they opened a branch in oman.oh and it is as you said much cheaper there. I wrote about it now because they've been having a 50-70% discount in Bahrain(where i am now),so am lucky to get the bath gells and body butter for 2.5 to 3 dinars only alhamdulilah :D