Friday 20 August 2010

Memorising Quran

Asalaam Alaykum sisters and hello to all my readers.

My Husband got me a calender that is specifically designed to memorise Quran. It is a simple calender that has columns where you add on the right the dates you start memorising Quran on, should be seven days (to memorise 2 and half pages).If you follow this system you would have completely memories the whole Quran by Five years inshallah.

Whenever you have achieved that you draw a slop starting from the first day of the week and ending on the seventh day. It should follow a slope that is already there.It doesn't matter how much you memories during each day of the week as long as you have done two and a half pages by the seventh day.

Inshallah I am aiming to start using it to help me memorise on September when schools start and I can get some free time in the mornings.

This is the calender:


At Tirmidhi and Abu Dawood narrated from ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“It will be said to the companion of the Qur’aan: Recite and rise in status, recite as you used to recite in the world, for your status will be at the last verse that you recite.”

2 comments:

oldie goldie said...

mashaAllah looks great! you can do it inshaAllah!

two and half pages a week.. sounds like too much for me.. half page a week would be more like it.. so i guess it would take 25 years my way.. :/

MoOn said...

Inshalla I will have the time to do so dear oldie goldie..
and attempt it your way, at least you are working on memorising, doesn't matter how long it takes.