Sunday 13 June 2010

Bahrain is where food gets to your house!

It is...!
I find it kind of funny and fascinating.. the choice of restaurants in Bahrain is amazing. You will find here a huge selection of fast food restaurants that I never seen anywhere else, you name it. Besides, there are countless numbers of small restaurants that serves Arabic, Eastern food, cocktail drinks and beverages. And of course you’ll never miss the luxurious restaurants in Bahrain. You don’t need to cook if you don’t want to. If you walk along any one street in Bahrain, I am sure you’ll find at least three restaurants if not more. Most restaurants do home delivery service, and you can get your food delivered even at 2 am if you wish so.

Another thing, the small markets/shops!, you call them, ask them to bring you anything, even a chewing gum and you’ll get it in less than ten minutes. I’d normally call the market for things like milk and bread, and by the time I put my hijab on, they’re there ringing the bell.

You have to be careful with this lifestyle I guess otherwise you’d gain extra weight without even noticing it:)









pictures' source : http://www.qaym.com

6 comments:

Xenia said...

Sounds so wonderful. If only.......... Jazakallh :)

العلم نور said...

Please Make Nation of Muhammad Very strong

Put this loge in your blog

And please help me for make

this Campaign Internationality in anther blog of Muslim

I am from Makkah and I don’t no English very well only Arabic

Thank you
God bless us

The Link

http://krkr111.blogspot.com/2010/06/campaign-one-body.html

MoOn said...

Xenia..thanks for passing by...
if only things were different...
if only...
:)..<3

MoOn said...

Umm Al Khulood..thanks :)

oldie goldie said...

it sounds so nice mashaAllah! here it's the opposite.. soo we have to do everything ourselves.. like for example when you pay at the shop, you just put your bankcard in a machine and add your pin code.. soon there's no work for people, machines and self service are everywhere

MoOn said...

Oldie Goldie,
Thanks a lot for adding me :)..
it is nice in some way what we have in Bahrain,but I noticed that there is a high increase in obesity.I guess this might be one of the reasons.
I like the efficient use of machines from your side,however it will mean more unemployement in areas like the middle east if they adapted that way :)
Thanks a lot for commenting :)